Eat, Explore and Experience
Prairie Pointe Inn Activities
Prairie Pointe Inn offers activities for people of all ages, even for those who don’t want to do anything at all but relax and just be.
On the land at Prairie Pointe Inn you can enjoy:
- Fishing on the pond.
- Paddle-boating or kayaking.
- Making use of our newly renovated exercise room, especially during the winter months.
- Taking advantage of our sauna.
- Relaxing in our massage room. The room is available to both units with appointments. Available for both private use or professional use. Professional massages can be booked ahead of time as well.
- Strolling along the walking path and viewing the many birds and geese, especially on the pond.
- Grabbing a chair and using the binoculars to watch the ducks, wild turkeys and spot deer around sunup or sunset.
- Using the bicycles to go for a ride around the property.
- Feasting on a delicious breakfast cooked with love by Jim & Diane each morning.
Activities Nearby in Sabetha
Within a few minutes’ drive of Prairie Pointe Inn you’ll find dozens of activities, including:
- 9-hole Golf Course
- Swimming Pool
- Several Parks
- 4 Baseball Fields
- Tennis Courts
- Legion Baseball field built in 2007 (rated the best in the state of KS)
- Fitness center
- Albany Museum
- Skateboard Park
- Enjoy meals from fast food to fine dining